The Gluten Free Hack is a website for creative gluten free chefs ready for some adventure in the kitchen.
We believe that good food requires heart as well as technique, that the rules are meant to be bent (or broken) in the name of dinnertime.
We defy conventional recipe-following and forge our own path to delicious gluten freedom.
(Think Monet meets “Semi Homemade” minus the creepy matching kitchen decor.)
We encourage experimentation, and we won’t get offended if you change things up.
What you WON’T find on this site:
- Long, drawn-out posts before each recipe.
- Ingredients you can’t find, can’t afford, or never heard of.
- Recipes that take a helluva long time to make.
What you WILL find on this site:
- Simple, straightforward recipes.
- Tips on /hacking/ each recipe to make it your own.
- Ingredients you’re likely to have in your kitchen.
- Bullshit-free reviews on products, books, and restaurants.
Get cooking now or start planning your next grocery run. Don’t forget to sign up for our emails so you stay up to date with reviews, tips, and the most delicious gluten free-hackable recipes you’ve ever tasted.
Now, get to hacking!
(The Gluten Free Hack)